Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pizza from Hell

On Friday night I went to Hell and back but stopped at Wendy's on the way. Mmmmhmmm. It's true. On Friday Tania and I drove the car down the road to the Wendy's drive through to pick up a spicy chicken combo. I had asked for an iced tea to go with my combo meal and ended up with an orange juice?!? I am not quite sure how that happens, but it did. Somehow drinking orange juice doesn't quite fit the bill when you indulge in fast food. Anyhow...this is all beside the point. The point was, that I went to Hell and back.

Hell Pizza Co. the name of one of the hottest pizza places around town here in Auckland. We stopped there to pick up some pizza that the flat mates ordered. Pizzas by the names of: lust, chaos, gluttony, and so on. Really quite disconcerting names however, the pizzas taste quite heavenly!!

Aaaaahhhh...speaking of gustatory delights, I was invited to breakfast this morning for a new combo I have never imagined putting together. I was invited to Leon and Hannah's for pancake/crepe hybrid with a mix of bananas and bacon topped with brown sugar and maple syrup. I personally thought the mix of bananas and bacon sounded quite revolting however it was quite the contrary; it was quite tasty!!

Now that is quite enough about food. I have to go and bake some cookies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you want to here a really cool God story.. God expands my vocabulary. Because I grew up in foster care and did not have a solid family I did not have a very good education either. And everytime I talk or even think of something that I could say to someone in the future. I have words come to my mind that I have never known or used before I know how their spelt and used but I look them up just to make sure I'm using them right because I do not know the meaning to them. Isn't that cool!!! I love God he is awesome!

Anonymous said...

It's true