Friday, October 26, 2007

Life is Good

Well I am surviving all this teaching stuff even though it's freaky busy!! The teachers that I work with don't seem to take down time very often and me and my friend Janice who are working with them of course feel somewhat obligated to match their work ethics and pace. Wowsers! When I made a comment about it to my partner teacher, she said, "At least we get summers off". YEah...but they are unpaid. When you are getting paid does that mean you have to work 12-14 hours a day all the time? insane in the membrane.


So...I think I am going to go to New Zealand for my practicum next semester. I have made contact with some good peeps there and just need to firm things up and make some agreements and all that jazz and figure out how I am going to pay for it. Maybe I will put in a proposal to my reserve. They might want me to come back and work for them though. I am not ready to move back to BC anytime soon.

Nolan is fantastic. We have talked about the "M" word if you catch my drift (that was for you Heidi).

right now...i am tired and sore. something quacky has been going on with my neck and shoulders and back. I am going to go. bye

1 comment:

Heidi Karlsson said...

the m word. like maggots or .. mildred or megaphone or.. mitochondria or. hmmmm. No sure about what you mean by the "m" word. As if. I'm picking up what you're putting down. so let me know when the "e" word happens. and I want all the screaming details.