Friday, September 09, 2005

Cheeky Weather

I am of two minds today. Actually that's true of most days, but today I am of two minds in regard to the weather. A part of me (the one that grew up on the West coast), is really happy to see it raining. I love the smell of the earth when it is rained on. The other part of me loathes the idea of summer ending and winter coming. I think I was made for warmer climates. There is also a part of me that looks forward to blizzardy days that leave behind a snow-blanketed world that seems to be covered in mystery and silence. I think it's the romantic part of me that likes this because I imagine walking hand-in-hand with someone and then sitting by a nice warm fire cuddling. Actually the romantic part of me likes something about every season because they each hold images of romance.

So it's still raining and instinctively I want to do something warm and cozy and be lazy. Could someone install a hot tub in my back yard please? Or a fireplace in my house? Pretty please?

No comments: